Want to present a talk at our next data science & engineering event? Barcelona, New York, San Francisco or Singapore, the choice is yours! Our event will include hundreds of attendees and +50 other speakers from top data teams at tech, healthcare, finance and media companies. To make each event better than the last, we're welcoming the community to contribute their talk ideas.
About the Events: Click here to learn about Data Council
Presentation Time: 30-minute talk + 5 minutes of Q&A
- San Francisco, Annually in April - Talk Submissions close Feb 1st.
- Singapore, Annually in July - Talk Submissions close June 1st.
- Barcelona, Annually in Sep - Talk Submissions close July 1st.
- New York City, Annually in Nov - Talk Submissions close Sep 6st.
What We Look For:
- Deeply technical data science & engineering or AI content
- Real-world stories about problems you've solved building data platforms & products
- Explanations & use-cases of practical machine learning algorithms
- A focus on open-source over proprietary technologies
Only a limited number of spots are available for each event, so send us your talk idea now.