Want to present a talk at our next major data science & engineering event? Barcelona, New York, San Francisco or Southeast Asia, the choice is yours! Our event will include hundreds of attendees and dozens other speakers from top data teams at tech, healthcare, finance and media companies. To make each event better than the last, we're welcoming the community to contribute their talk ideas.
About our Events: Click here to learn about Data Council
Presentation Time: 30-35 minute talk + 5 minutes of Q&A
We recommend that you purchase a ticket to the conference as early as possible to secure your seats, if you later get selected to speak at your chosen conference we will be happy to refund your ticket.
- New York City, Next edition in November 2020 - Talk submissions close Sep 6th
- San Francisco, next edition in April 2021 - Talk submissions will open in 2021
- Southeast Asia, next edition in June 2021 - Talk submissions will open in 2021
- Barcelona, next edition in September 2021 - Talk submissions will open in 2021
What We Look For:
- Deeply technical data science & engineering or AI content
- Real-world stories about problems you've solved building data platforms & products
- Explanations & use-cases of practical machine learning algorithms
- Preferably with a focus on open-source over proprietary technologies