BE A SPEAKER AT A DATA COUNCIL MEETUP!
Data Council's meetups are independently organized groups hosting events where pre-screened engineers & data scientists present talks on their projects for the benefit of the local data community. This is a great opportunity to share learnings from your work with like-minded data professionals, and by doing so, to help the local ecosystem level up. Our meetups are active in a growing number of cities all over the world. Check out the latest list here and make sure to join your local group on Meetup to be informed about upcoming events.
What We Look For:
- Data science & analytics, data engineering or AI content
- Real-world stories about problems you've solved building data platforms & products
- Explanations & use-cases of practical machine learning algorithms
- Talks can slightly vary in length, but typically last 25 to 35 minutes, also depending on the number of speakers at the event.
- Talks are usually in English, with a few exceptions to be discussed with your local organizer(s).
- If you'd like to perform a demo or live coding, please also bring it up first with your local organizer(s) - it might be wiser to record it in advance due to limitations at some venues.
- If your company is also able to host an event, please make sure to let us know: our organizers are often looking for venues, and this can be a great opportunity for your employer to engage with the community.
- If you are interested in more than one city, or have more than one talk idea, please submit a form for each.